2 cans of original home-style pre-packaged biscuits
1 cup sugar
2 oranges zested
1 teaspoon cinnamon
A pinch of salt
1 cup light brown sugar
1 stick of butter
1 stick of Easy Butter cannabutter
1 tablespoon organic pure vanilla extract
1 bundt cake pan
Non-stick baking spray
1. Keep biscuits in refrigerator until ready to use.
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
3. Add the white sugar, orange zest, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to a gallon-size re-sealable plastic bag.
4. Open both cans of biscuits and using kitchen scissors, cut each biscuit into quarters.
5. After cutting roughly 3-4 biscuits, add the pieces to the plastic bag, seal it, and shake the bag until the pieces are covered.
6. Add 3 to 4 dough pieces to the bag at a time to keep them from sticking together. Repeat this process until both cans of biscuits are evenly coated.
7. Spray your bundt pan with some non-stick baking spray, making sure to cover thoroughly.
8. Pour the contents of the bag evenly into your bundt pan, rearranging some pieces of biscuit if need be.
9. In a medium skillet, heat up your butter and canna-butter over medium to medium-low heat, until just about fully melted.
10. Add in your light brown sugar and vanilla extract and stir until mostly combined.
11. Pour your butter/sugar mixture over the chunks of biscuit, covering thoroughly.
12. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the top turns a golden brown and no exposed bits look doughy.
13. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before dumping the bread out onto a serving try or plate. Serves 4-6