1. For bleu cheese and sun dried tomato butter, heat oil over medium heat in small saucepan. Add garlic; cook until brown.
2. Add sun-dried tomatoes; cook about 1 minute
3. Stir in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and basil, and immediately transfer contents to a food processor or blender.
4. Turn on food processor; add blue cheese and puree.
5. Add sliced butter to food processor, allowing it to be whipped into pureed cheese mixture.
6. Grill/cook steaks to desired doneness, then place a tablespoon of butter mixture on top and allow to partially melt before serving.