Makes 4 to 6 dozen
2 1/4 cups flour
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons Easy Butter cannabutter, softened
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups sugar
1 tablespoon red food coloring (liquid)
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
3. Beat in the egg and food coloring.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
5. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
6. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Grease baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
8. Place the confectioners’ sugar in a shallow bowl.
9. Roll chilled dough into 1-inch balls, and then roll in confectioners’ sugar.
10. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Cool on sheets 2 minutes, then move to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.