1 cup infused olive oil
1 pound package spinach rotini pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 bunch of asparagus, chopped
½ cup chopped leeks
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 large red bell pepper, diced
1 large yellow bell pepper, diced
1 cup mushroom, diced
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup grated Romano cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon fresh thyme
½ teaspoon fresh oregano
1. Bring water to a boil, cook the pasta, drain, toss with regular olive oil and set aside for later.
2. Put the asparagus in a steamer over boiling water and stream for 2 minutes (until asparagus is tender).
3. Set this aside.
4. In a large saucepan over medium heat, warm ½ cup of infused oil, and sauté the leeks for 8 minutes (until golden).
5. Add the peppers and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
6. Add mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes. Let this cool.
7. Mix the veggies with the pasta in a large bowl.
8. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, asparagus, cheese, herbs and salt. Put the rest of the infused olive oil on the dish and give it one last mix.