Crumb Topping Ingredients:
5 tablespoons Easy Butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups all purpose flour
1/12 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup Easy Butter
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup buttermilk
finely grated zest of one lemon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups fresh blueberries
3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners
2. Make the crumb topping by combining 3 tablespoons of Easy Butter, sugar, flour, oatmeal and salt. Stir with a fork until crumbs form. Set aside.
3. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
4. If using frozen raspberries, place them in a small bowl and return to freezer until ready to use.
5. If using fresh berries, place in a small bowl and set aside.
6. In the bowl of an electric mixer, Softened Canna Butter for 1 minute until soft and fluffy.
7. Add sugar and continue to beat for 3 minutes.
8. Add eggs, one at a time and beat just until incorporated.
9. Add buttermilk, vanilla and lemon zest and mix on low until combined.
10. Remove bowl from mixer.
11. Add flour mixture and stir by hand until flour disappears. Do not over mix or muffins will be tough.
12. Gently stir in raspberries.
13. Divide mixture evenly in the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with the crumb topping.
14. Bake at 350˚F for 22 to 25 minutes or until light golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 15. Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the pan before removing to a wire rack.
16. Drizzle lightly with the lemon glaze.