4 pork chops (I used boneless)
2 tablespoons Easy Butter canna-butter
1 peach, washed and cut into slices
1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
2 -3 sprigs of thyme
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2. In a skillet over medium heat melt butter.
3. Add peach slices and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and place on a plate.In the same skillet cook the chops on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
5. Place peaches, rosemary and thyme over the chops. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
6. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately.