3 large eggs
2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, Chopped + More for Garnish
2 Tablespoons Easy Butter cannamilk
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped red or green bell peppers
1/2 cup cooked diced ham
4 slices of bacon
1 Tablespoon Easy Butter cannabutter
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Melt your cannabutter in a large skillet.
2. Saute onion, peppers, parsley, ham and bacon in the butter.
3. Whip the eggs with cannamilk and add salt and pepper.
4. Stir the eggs into the mixture in the skillet and lightly brown on each side.
5. Garnish with fresh parsley.