1 (9-ounce) box (2 cups) chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
1/4 cup Easy Butter cannabutter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
1 (11.5-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons red food coloring
1/2 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Wrap bottom of 9- or 10-inch springform pan with 2 pieces aluminum foil. Set aside.
3. Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of prepared pan. Bake 8-12 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
4. Melt chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes or until melted. Cool 15 minutes.
5. Combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and red food coloring in bowl.
6. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, 2-3 minutes or until creamy.
7. Gradually add 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition.
8. Add melted chocolate, 1/2 cup sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla; beat at low speed 1-2 minutes or until well mixed.
9. Pour cheesecake mixture into baked crust. Bake 80-95 minutes or until just set 2 inches from edge of pan.
10. Combine 1 1/2 cups sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla in bowl. Spread evenly over hot, partially baked cheesecake.
11. Continue baking 5 minutes. Let stand uncovered 30 minutes or until cooled.
12. Loosen sides of cheesecake by running knife around inside of pan. (Do not remove side of pan.) Loosely cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan. (Optional – Garnish cheesecake with white and or dark chocolate curls)