Original recipe makes 30 cookies
2 3/4 cups all‐purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups Easy Butter
2 cups white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup white sugar for decoration
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the Easy Butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the vanilla.
4. Gradually stir in the dry ingredients until just blended.
5. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls and roll the balls in remaining 1/4 cup of sugar.
6. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets and flatten slightly.
7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned at the edges.
8. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.