1 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin canned
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup almonds chopped
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 3-ounce packages cream cheese softened
1/2 cup your infused butter softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350*F.
2. Beat eggs until yellow cream color.
3. Add the sugar and beat until blended. Stir in pumpkin.
4. Slowly add the flour, baking, powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
5. Add to egg pumpkin mixture.
6. Line a 10×15 jelly roll pan with greased wax paper.
7. Pour batter onto pan: sprinkle chopped almonds over to.
8. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
9. Sprinkle powdered sugar over paper towel. Turn pan onto towel until cake is out of pan. Roll the cake up in towel and place in Refrigerator or freezer.
10. Now prepare the filling. Whip cream cheese and infused softened butter. Beat in 3/4 cup of powdered sugar and vanilla. Blend together.
11. Un-roll cake and spread the filling. Once more roll the cake up and wrap tightly in plastic wrap overnight.