1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
1 cup water
1/2 cup Easy Butter CannaOil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in small saucepan and stir well.
2. Bring mixture to a light boil.
3. Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Remove pan from heat, let cool.
5. Transfer cooled sauce to mason jar and cover.
6. Chill sauce in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving for best flavor. Shake occasionally.