1 1/2 cups flour
2 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup of Easy Butter canna-vegetable oil
1/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 cup mini pepperonis
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; stir just enough to combine the ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl combine your canna-oil, milk, and egg then whisk to combine.
3. Add the flower mixture to the bowl containing the wet ingredients and mix until your dough forms.
4. Add in 1 cup of the mozzarella and 1 cup of the pepperoni.
5. Mix by hand until the cheese and pepperoni is incorporated into the dough.
6. Form the dough into doughballs roughly the size of the muffin tray holes.
7. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, add the doughballs, then bake at 400°F for 18 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and top with more cheese and pepperoni. Bake an additional 4 minutes, or until the cheese on top is melted, at 400°F.
9.Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce, or your favorite dipping sauce.