1/3 cup favorite infused dipping oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 (16 ounce) pkgs pre-made pizza dough or homemade pizza dough
1 (7 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni
1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Separate pizza dough into small bite sized pieces.
3. In a bowl add your favorite flavored dipping oil.
4. Toss dough pieces in dipping oil to lightly coat.
5. Layer dough pieces in bottom of Bundt or fluted tube pan, next layer sliced pepperoni, shredded cheese and sprinkle with garlic powder.
6. Repeat layers again, and end with final layer of dough pieces. (Put sauce between each layer and more cheese if you like)
7. Layer until about 2/3 of the pan is full. Definitely plan for it to feed a hungry crowd. You can scale down the ingredients if you choose to feed a smaller crowd. You can serve it hot or room temperature. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Bread will come out in one piece. Let cool until cheese settles. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings with optional marinara dipping sauce on the side.