3/4 cup Easy Butter canna-mayo
1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tablespoons Old Bay
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cups fine breadcrumbs
1 1/2 pounds jumbo lump crab meat
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons canola oil
2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped pickles
1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
1 lemon, zested and juiced, plus wedges, for serving
1 small shallot, minced
6 buns, toasted
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup Easy Butter canna-mayo, the worcestershire sauce, Dijon, Old Bay, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper.
2. Add in the crab meat and mix, taking care not to break up the lumps of crab meat too much.
3. Form the crab into 6 cakes.
4. Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
5. Add the crab cakes and cook, flipping once, until golden, 6 minutes. Transfer to a platter.
6. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise with the capers, pickles, parsley, lemon zest and juice, shallot, salt, and pepper. Set tartare sauce aside.
7. To serve, divide the crab cakes between the buns and top with a few slices of tomato, lettuce, and the tartare sauce.