½ cup Easy Butter
3 large bananas
1 pound milk chocolate
1. In a double boiler, melt the Easybutter over a low heat and then set it aside.
2. Melt chocolate in the same double boiler until smooth.
3. Add the infused butter to the chocolate as it’s melting.
4. Gently mix the infused butter into the chocolate.
5. Cut each banana into 1-inch slices.
6. Dip a banana slice into the magical chocolate and let it settle on wax paper.
7. Repeat this with all the slices until you run out.
8. Let the chocolate covered bananas cool down in the refrigerator for 2 hours