1 bag popped popcorn
1 cup of peanuts, or any other nut you prefer. I like cashews. (Optional)
1 cup brown sugar
¼ light corn syrup
1 stick Easy Butter cannabutter (Sliced up)
1. If using nuts, start by mixing the nuts into your bowl of popcorn and then set it aside.
2. In separate, microwave-safe bowl, mix together your brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Microwave for 1 minute. 3. Remove, stir everything together, and then microwave for another minute.
4. Give it another good stir then pour it over your popcorn.
5. Spoon your mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 250° F for about 25 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for 5-7 minutes.