2 tbsp cannabis butter
18 oz. single cream
5 g hash, crumbled
2/3 cup sugar
3 overripe bananas
Pinch sea salt
3 tbsp rum
5 tbsp honey
Optional: Chocolate chips, chopped up
1. Heat the cream up in a saucepan until you bring it to a boil.
2. In another saucepan, melt the butter, salt and sugar together on low.
3. Heat the hash in a metal spoon with a flame, making sure that you don’t burn it.
4. Mix the hash into the butter mixture, stirring constantly until it is blended in.
5. Once the hash has been fully mixed in, whisk the cream and the butter mixture together. Remove from heat.
6. Peel the bananas and mash in a large bowl.
7. Add the cream, rum, and honey. If you wanted to add some chocolate chips, mix them into the bananas.
8. Pour the cream/butter mixture into the bananas and mix well.
9. Pour the liquid into a plastic container and secure the lid tightly.
10. Put it in the freezer for three hours, take out and pour the mix into a large bowl.
11. Whisk until smooth.
12. Return to the freezer, secure the lid and freeze it until firm. Makes six servings.