6 tart apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons double-acting baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Easy Butter cannabutter, melted and cooled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss together apples, brown sugar and spices.
3. Place in a buttered baking dish and bake at for 20 minutes.
4. Sift together dry ingredients.
5. In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients.
6. Add to dry ingredients, stirring till just combined.
7. Spread topping over apples and bake for 25 minutes.
8.Top with whipped cream if desired!