1 Large package orange Jell-o
1 Cup orange juice
1/2 Cup honey
1/4 Cup Easy Butter infused oil
4 Packets of gelatin
1/2 Cup orange juice
1/2 Cup cornstarch
1. Combine Jell-o and 1 cup of orange juice in medium sauce pan. Add the honey and oil and heat slowly, stirring frequently.
2. In small bowl, mix gelatin and remaining orange juice and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Add gelatin mixture to Jell-o and cook over low heat for 5-7 minutes, whisking constantly.
4. Pour the gummy mixture into silicone molds or coated mini paper cups. Allow to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate.
5. Remove from molds and toss each piece with a small amount of cornstarch to keep them from getting sticky.