2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 cup of Wheat Chex cereal
1 cup of Rice Chex cereal
1 cup Easy Butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of Corn Chex cereal
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 cup small pretzels
1 cup crushed cannabis buds
1. Start off by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and combining both the Chex cereal and the pretzels in a large mixing bowl and stir them together.
2. Then, in a medium saucepan begin to melt the cannabutter and when it’s melted, stir in the garlic powder, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. While that simmers (as always, never boil the cannabutter or you’ll lose the THC), spread the cereal and pretzels mix on a cookie sheet and pour half of the butter mix over them using a spatula and spoon.
4. Toss the remaining butter mixture well while you bake the trail mix on the cookie sheet for five minutes.
5. When the five minutes is up, repeat the previous step, pouring the butter over the cookie sheet.
6. Let the mix cool and then sprinkle some crushed cannabis over the top and toss it together. Once you do that, your trail mix is ready to be packaged up and enjoyed!