1/2 cup Easy Butter, at room temp
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk
2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
3) In bowl, mix Easy Butter until creamy. Add sugar and beat until pale and fluffy.
4) Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
5) Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
6) With spoon, fold in half of flour than half of milk into batter; repeat.
7) Fold in blueberries.
8) Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle topping onto each muffin.
9) Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.