Original recipe makes 12 slices
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
1 pinch salt
½ cup of Easy Butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon white sugar
12 thick slices bread
1. Measure flour into a large mixing bowl.
2. Slowly whisk in the milk.
3. Whisk in the salt, eggs, Easy Butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
4. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
5. Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated.
6. Cook bread on each side (stove or oven) until golden brown. Serve hot. Tip: Melt Easy Butter on the skillet before cooking the bread to prevent sticking!