1 dozen medium eggs
¼ cup Easy Butter mayonnaise
¼ cup Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and freshly ground white pepper
Finely snipped chives for garnish
1. Place the eggs in a pan large enough to hold them in a single layer and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, turn off the heat and let eggs sit 15 minutes.
3. Drain and run under cold water until eggs are completely cool.
4. Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise.
5. Remove the yolks and rub through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl.
6. Add the mayonnaise, mustard and butter; mix until smooth.
7. Stir in the lemon juice, cayenne, salt and white pepper to taste.
8. Spoon the mixture into the egg whites (I like to top mine with paprika) and chill in the refrigerator unless serving immediately.