1/2 Loaf of thin white bread
2/3 Bar of cream cheese (8 oz. bar) softened
1/2 CUP Powdered sugar
3/4 CUPS Sugar
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1/2 CUP Easy Butter cannabutter, melted
1. Cut off the crust of the bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
2. In a small bowl combine cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl combine sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. Spread 1 – 1½ tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each flattened bread piece and roll it up.
5. Dip each rolled piece of bread into the melted butter,then the cinnamon and sugar mix.
6. Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet leaving space between each piece.
7. Bake at 350°F for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown.