1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon Easy Butter canna-butter
1 tablespoon Easy Butter canna-vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
2 cups cooked white rice, cold
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup cooked, chopped chicken meat
1. In a small bowl, beat egg with water.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium low heat.
3. Add egg and leave flat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Remove from skillet and cut into shreds.
5. Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft.
6. Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken.
7. Stir fry together for about 5 minutes, then stir in egg.