Pam Cooking Spray
1 Egg White
1/2 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Honey
1/2 cup Herb Easy Butter, melted
2 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
1/3 cup miniature Chocolate Chips
1. Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. Spray a 7 by 10 3/4-inch nonstick baking pan with cooking spray.
4. Lay a piece of wax paper in the pan, allowing the excess paper to hang over the sides.
5. Spray the wax paper lightly with cooking spray.
6. In a medium bowl, mix by hand the egg white until frothy.
7. Stir in the peanut butter, brown sugar, and honey.
8. Add the melted Easy Butter, and oats.
9. Stir to combine, add the chocolate chips.
10. Using a rubber spatula, spread mixture into the baking pan, pressing lightly to form an even layer.
11. Bake about 10-12 minutes, until edge is lightly brown.
12. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.