1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
3 tablespoons Easy Butter canna-butter, melted
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place broccoli in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover.
2. Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes.
3. Drain and transfer to a microwave safe casserole dish.
4. Pour melted Easy Butter over broccoli (use more or less, to taste) and season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle cheese over the top and microwave, on high, for 1 minute, or until cheese is melted.
6. Bring to a boil. Boil for 2 to 4 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stir in cream and milk and simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.