8 tbsp. (1 stick) Easy Butter cannabutter
3 or 4 tablespoons of butter for buttering pan and dotting
2 cups yellow onion, diced
2 cups celery, chopped finely
1 tablespoon sage, minced
1 tablespoon thyme, minced
3 cups turkey broth
¼ cup parsley, chopped
16 cups day-old or toasted bread
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Butter a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
2. Melt the cannabutter over medium heat in a large skillet.
3. Saute the onions, celery, sage and thyme for five minutes, adding salt and pepper.
4. Add the broth and bring to a simmer.
5. Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the parsley and bread cubes.
6. Pour the vegetable broth mixture over the bread, making sure all the cubes get nice and moist.
7. Transfer your stuffing to the baking dish and dot with extra regular butter.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
9. Remove the foil and bake uncovered for an extra 30 minutes, until the stuffing is golden brown.