1 cup flour
4 tbsp. Easy Butter cannabutter
1/2 cup milk ( You can use cannamilk if you want a stronger medicated effect )
1/3 cup water
1/4 tsp. salt
1. In a medium or large mixing bowl, mix the cup of flour and 2 eggs together.
2. Next add the water and milk, mixing thoroughly.
3. Now add softened butter and salt. Continue mixing until well blended.
4. Oil a large skillet and set the temperature on medium-low.
5. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter on the skillet and tilt the pan in a circle, so as to spread the batter thin and evenly.
6. Cook about 2 minutes, flip and cook an additional 2 minutes.
7. Top with your favorite fruits, whipped cream, or syrup.