1.5 lb. ground beef
3/4 cup Easy Butter canna-milk
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 large eggs
1 small sweet onion (diced)
3/4 cup saltine crackers (crushed)
1.5 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. ground ginger
1. Lightly grease a 5 x 9-inch loaf pan, while preheating the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Firmly press the brown sugar in the bottom of the pan.
3. Subsequently spread the ketchup over the sugar.
4. Get out a mixing bowl, thoroughly combining all of the remaining ingredients in it.
5. Form this mixture to fit the loaf pan, while pressing it into the pan.
6. Bake for approximately 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!