8 oz unsalted butter – melted
4 oz Easy Butter canna-butter – melted
2 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
4 Eggs lightly beaten
1 Teaspoon vanilla
3 Cups all purpose flour
1 Cup sliced almonds
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1. In large bowl combine butters and the 2 1/2 cups of sugar, stir until smooth.
2. Add eggs and mix well. Add extracts and continue to mix until combined.
3. Stir in the flour and continue stirring until there are no lumps.
4. Spread the batter into a parchment lined 9×13 inch pan. Sprinkle with almonds, then top with the 1/4 cup of sugar. With clean hands, spread the almonds and sugar evenly.
5. Bake at 350 until set, about for 35 – 40 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.